Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Zoya Kimber, Sienna & Mimi

Today I got my Zoyas from the Color Your World promotion, 3 Zoyas Free, just pay $10 shipping.  I ordered Kimber, Sienna & Mimi, on January 11th and just got them today.  Normally Zoya has really fast shipping (I usually get mine in 2-3 days) but this was a huge promotion for them and they said to start with it could take up to 4 weeks.  


I'm really excited about these colors, they are bright and have glass flecked shimmer (my favorite!) I always have a hard time narrowing down my order from Zoya but these were all chosen for a reason. Mimi is what my son calls my mom, Kimber because I haven't bought a pink in a while and pink is my favorite, and Sienna because I only have ONE orange.

Here are all three...
 
With flash

 Without flash

Color Codes


Zoya Kimber
 Left: Without flash, Right: Flash

 Bottle Shot


 Zoya Mimi
 Left: Without flash, Right: Flash

 Bottle Shot


Zoya Sienna
 Left: Without flash, Right: Flash

 Bottle Shot


Nail Wheels
 Flash

Without Flash
 
Left: Flash, Right: Without flash



 
*** Y'all please take a minute to also check out my jewelry page, the tab is at the top of the page, Contact me if you'd like to purchase one, and Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!