Thursday, January 3, 2013

China Glaze- It's A Trap-Eze!

Today I have for y'all a gorgeous mani that photographed horribly!  The color is more of a dark fuchsia than the red the pictures play it to be, so I'll try to photograph the bottle outside for more accurate lighting.  I got a new camera (Sony Cybershot) and it's a great camera, and my macros are looking a lot better.  But I can't figure out how to keep the coloring right, it seems to come out too high contrast.  Any hints? 

This is as true to color as I could get

Anyway, onto the nails! This is 2 very thin coats of LA Colors Modern Metallics Fuchsia (it's a no name polish from a set, I named it), and accent nail is one coat with 2 thin coats China Glaze It's A Trap-Eze.


I love both of these colors!  The LA Colors set I got had a few one coaters, including this one, had my husband not given me like 10 minutes to get ready including nails :)  These are great colors and not streaky or frosty despite being metallics.  It's A Trap-Eze is also a great polish that I've wanted since it was released.  It is packed with a ton of colors in small and medium hexes.  One coat would be sufficient but I wanted to even out the milky layer a bit.  The only issue I had with it was the formula was a bit chunky due to all the glitter but the payoff is worth it!

Left: Flash shows colors, Right: Shade shows the depth better)




*** Y'all please take a minute to also check out my jewelry page, the tab is at the top of the page.  Contact me if you'd like to purchase one, and Thanks for looking :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!