Monday, September 1, 2014

Happy Birthday To Me

Happy Birthday to ME! My birthday is tomorrow so today I am sharing the nails I did for this weekend.  This post was inspired by this post by BadGirlNails. 




 
For this is used China Glaze Rich & Famous on my thumb, index and pink, then a base of China Glaze White on White for my middle and ring fingers.  On my middle finger I used Love My Nails Milky Way, OPI In True Stefani Fashion and China Glaze Fairy Dust (one coat each).  On my ring finger I taped off a triangle and painted in Milky Way and In True Stefani Fashion (one coat each), once that dried I taped and painted the pink in with Rich & Famous (one coat). Middle finger has two coats of Seche Vite, all other nails have one.


COLORS USED:
White (base): China Glaze White on White
Pink : China Glaze Rich & Famous
Silver/Holo Glitter: OPI In True Stefani Fashion
Silver Micro Glitter: Love My Nails Milky Way
Holo Topper: China Glaze Fairy Dust


Coats: 2 of base color, one coat of each glitter
Formula: great on all
Color: great on all
Base Coat: Seche Clear
Top Coat: Seche Vite











No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!