Thursday, August 28, 2014

Neutral Cheetah

Let me start by saying I am not a fan of any animal prints, never have been.  However, seeing work/play/polish's cheetah mani has completely changed my mind.  As I write this I am wearing cheetah print pajama pants. Oh, how the mighty have fallen.





I didn't have the same polishes that she used so I found what I had that was in the same theme (mauves & neutrals).  I will say that her use of Morgan Taylor Scene Queen made me fall in love and I had to order it :)

This was seriously easy. Even if you have never done nail art you can probably do this because there is a lot of room for error!  I used a dotter tool to make random polka dots then used a slightly flattened toothpick to do the outlines. 

COLORS USED:
Base: Orly Nite Owl
Pink Spots/Accent: Orly Terra Mauve
Purple Spots: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Plum is the Word (dusty purple)
Spot Outline: China Glaze Crimson (dark purple)

Coats: 2 of base color
Formula: great on all
Color: great on all
Base Coat: Seche Clear
Top Coat: Seche Vite





No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!