Monday, September 22, 2014

Striping & Glitz

Hey y'all! Up for today is a black and white and glitter all over mix match mani :)  I was going for a dark, simple colored mani with lots of eye appeal and this definitely met expectations.  I was inspired by this post on the nail polish challenge.


First I used Finger Paints Where Art Renoir, a black polish with silver glitter, two coats for my base.  For my middle finger and the base for my ring finger I used a base of China Glaze Gossip over Gimlets then two coats of OPI In True Stefani Fashion.  On the ring finger I used double thick striping tape stripes and added FP Where Art Renoir on top.




COLORS USED:
Black: Finger Paints Where Art Renoir
Silver Glitter: OPI In True Stefani Fashion
Silver Base: China Glaze Gossip Over Gimlets

Coats: 2 of base color
Formula: great on all
Color: great on all
Base Coat: Seche Clear
Top Coat: Seche Vite


 LEFT: Sunlight, RIGHT: Shade no flash

  LEFT: Shade with flash, RIGHT: Shade with flash

  LEFT: Shade with flash

   LEFT: Shade with flash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!