Friday, April 26, 2013

Orly Elation Generation & Revlon Heavenly

*Disclaimer- Im riding in the car so I just snapped a quick pic but I'll have better pics up soon*
Hi y'all :) We are out heading to the mountains for the weekend and I went to see Jillian Micheals Maximize Your Life last night with a friend so I had to do a super quick mani this week.  I wanted something fun and glitzy so this combination is perfect!
This is one coat Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Ruby Sequin, one coat Orly Elation Generation, one coat Revlon Heavenly and one coat Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Topcoat.
  I could have skipped the Ruby Sequin and just used Elation Generation but its a jelly polish and I didn't have time for multiple layers.



EDITED TO ADD 2 MORE QUICK PICS
I'M SORRY I DIDNT GET BETTER PICTURES :(


 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. i was really surprised by how good it looked, i swatched it over black on my nail wheel for quick reference but over pink is a totally different effect :) I'll have to remember how versatile this polish is in the future

      Delete

Let me know what you think!