Friday, April 19, 2013

5k Walk Multiple Sclerosis Mani

Today I'm sharing a mani I did for another charity/fundraising walk this weekend.  This 5k walk is benefiting the Multiple Sclerosis Society, to help raise money for researching a cure.  If you would like to donate towards our team, you can do that here.

The orange nails are two coats of Zoya Sharon, topped with one coat Zoya Sienna.  The white fingers are two coats China Glaze White on White, the orange is Ulta Sun of a Gun, black is CG Liquid Leather, & green is Sally Hansen Grass Slipper topped with Milani Hi-Tech.  All nails have one coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri.










*** Y'all please take a minute to also check out my jewelry page, the tab is at the top of the page, Contact me if you'd like to purchase one, and thanks for looking***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!