Saturday, April 6, 2013

Easter Mani

Hi y'all & Happy (Late) Easter!
I'm going to keep this one short and sweet so let's get straight to the mani :)
(Please forgive the crappy cuticles, I was in a hurry and didn't moisturize)

Colors used in the designs:

Yellow- Sally Hansen Instadry Lightening
Orange- Zoya Sharon
Hot Pink- Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Ruby Sequin
Purple- China Glaze Sweet Hook
Blue- China Glaze For Audrey
Green- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Grass Slipper
White- China Glaze White on White
Black- China Glaze Liquid Leather
Coral (bunny ears)- Sinful Colors Island Coral


 Outside Sunlight

 Outside Sunlight

Thumb: Skittle Dots, Index: Daffodil

Middle: Chick, Ring: Bunny 

 Pinky: Egg Design



*** Y'all please take a minute to also check out my jewelry page, the tab is at the top of the page, Contact me if you'd like to purchase one, and thanks for looking***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!