Monday, April 1, 2013

Above the Curve Risen Angel

Hi y'all :)  My weekly nails are getting posted a little late this week due to serious nail block. Couldn't pick a color, theme, or design to save my life.

I finally decided on Above the Curve Risen Angel and I am so happy I did!  This color is beyond gorgeous, although mine seems to be more purple than the swatches I've seen.

This is my first linear holographic so I don't know the standard on formula, but the formula on this was great.  It went on smooth with no streaking, but I noticed it started to get a bit goopy if I went back over a spot.  I think that may be more of a holo thing though.


This is two coats ATC Risen Angel,   & the accent nail is two coats China Glaze Grape Pop, with Risen Angel polka dots. All nails have one coat Sally Hansen Insta-dri Topcoat.







Also, you can purchase Above the Curve Lacquer below:

*** Y'all please take a minute to also check out my jewelry page, the tab is at the top of the page, Contact me if you'd like to purchase one, and thanks for looking***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!