Friday, March 15, 2013

St. Paddy's Day

This weekend I have a beautiful green mani for St. Paddy's Day! My husband is part Irish (born here) & I have a thing for Irish accents and drinking so this is a favorite holiday of mine :)

Basecoat: Nail-Aid 3 Minute Artificials
Base Color: Barielle Lily of the Valley- 2 coats
Diagonally on the Tips: Sinful Colors Call You Later- 2 thin coats 
Shamrock: Barielle Lily of the Valley
Gold Base: Sinful Colors All About You- many coats (lost count, maybe 5-6?)
Topcoat: Sally Hansen InstraDri- 2 coats

I forgot to put a base on under it to help with opacity, I did however add a base on my left hand and that one only took maybe 3-4 coats. The shamrock was done with a dotting tool and the diagonal tips were free-handed.





 
*** Y'all please take a minute to also check out my jewelry page, the tab is at the top of the page, Contact me if you'd like to purchase one, and thanks for looking***
 

2 comments:

Let me know what you think!