Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Recent Haul Pics

Hi Y'all! Today I have some of my recent haul pictures from Glitzology, Zoya, Sally's, & Above the Curve.


First up is Glitzology...

She will be putting her shop on vacation soon per her facebook so I'm not sure when these will become available.  Mali-Blu Stacy is not available yet but the others are.  I will be posting a review soon in which you can read about my issues with Country Girl.



 Mali-Blu Stacy

 Country Girl


 Crunch Berries

 Hell on High Heels


Next we have Zoya...


  London, Sharon & Nyx

 London, Sharon & Nyx


Next up is Sally's...


 Orly Elation Generation, My favorite of the Hope & Freedom Collection

China Glaze Ombre Grape Expectations

 Sweet Hook & Spontaneous

 Grape Pop & Crimson

It even comes with sponges! All for $12.99!


Lastly is Above the Curve, Risen Angel


 How gorgeous is this polish!?

Well that is all of the haul pictures for today :) Hope y'all enjoyed!
 
*** Y'all please take a minute to also check out my jewelry page, the tab is at the top of the page, Contact me if you'd like to purchase one, and thanks for looking***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!