Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Saran wrap nails


These are my friends nails i did for a Halloween party this weekend. She wore a black and blue fairy costume to match.  This was my first attempt with this technique and it came out pretty well. There were a couple spots where the blue came up but it wasn't obvious. This is one coat China glaze shower together with wet n wild fastdry ebony hates Chris on top. One coat sally hansen insta-dri top coat.




I also scored some discount polish this weekend :) 3 polishes from sallys on clearance and one from amazon with a Swagbucks gift card! I had a $5 amazon gift card so i ordered this polish and a dotting tool set with free shipping on both items so 1.93 for 2 items :)



 Finger Paints Fall of Surprises 2.69 @ sallys


 Finger Paints Tough Art to Follow 2.69 @ sallys


 China Glaze Stone Cold (matte) 3.50 @ sallys


 China Glaze Some Like It Haute 1.93 on amazon






 *** Y'all please take a minute to check out my jewelry page :)
Contact me if you'd like to purchase one, and Thanks for looking :)
http://steelandsashes.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!