Monday, October 15, 2012

Breast Cancer Awareness nails


Two coats of Pure Ice flirt alert with polka dot tips in sally hansen hard as nails black out, and L.A.  Colors art deco white, baby pink, and silver glitter. Accent nail is two coats of sally hansen hard as nails black out, L.A. Colors art deco silver glitter polka dots and intense pink for the ribbons. One coat sally hansen instadry clearly quick on all.  instead of my normal order i added a layer of mod-podge to  attempt a peel off base (i didn't have elmers glue) i plan to try a candy corn manicure wed or thurs so ill find out then how it worked.




 *** Y'all please take a minute to check out my jewelry page :)
Contact me if you'd like to purchase one, and Thanks for looking :)
http://steelandsashes.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. Oh! I love this! So pretty! Mice combination with the dots too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer the pink with dots. I'm gonna try this out because it is simple and easy to do =)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!