Friday, September 5, 2014

Mix & Match Mani

 This was a mani I had been looking at for a while now on Pinterest.  There are actually 3 version that I pinned; a blue one, purple one, & a red one.  When I looked into the blue one I found that the girl had actually done this design in a few other schemes as well.




Here are my inspiration pictures:
-@amkuch15: blue & pink
- Purple, from pinterest

COLORS USED:
Purple Nails & Heart: China Glaze Nice Caboose
Silver Glitter Nail: Morgan Taylor Scene Queen (base), Love My Nails Milky Way (glitter)
Silver Stripe Nail: China Glaze White on White (base), China Glaze Gossip Over Gimlets (stripes)

Coats: 2 of base color
Formula: great on all
Color: great on all
Base Coat: Seche Clear
Top Coat: Seche Vite







No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!