Saturday, October 4, 2014

Put A Bow On It Paloma!

 This is my FAIR DAY mani! We went to the opening night of our county fair last week and we took the little one.  He loved it and rode every ride he could, multiple times.  I'm more excited about the food, ferris wheel and animals than the major rides though (I guess I'm old!). 



 So for today's nails I didn't do any fair themed art, instead I chose to match the color to my cardigan I'm wearing tonight.  I absolutely LOVE how the main nails turned out on this mani, I can't stop looking at them! 




They are a magenta/fuchsia microglitter (China Glaze Put A Bow On It) and are topped with a pink jelly color (Zoya Paloma).  The accent nail started with a base of a shimmery dark grey (China Glaze Stone Cold), then taped off a triangle of a gloss black (China Glaze Liquid Leather), and finally taped a triangle of the same pink micro glitter & pink jelly combo (CG Put A Bow On It/Zoya Paloma).


















COLORS USED:
Pink/Purple Glitter: China Glaze Put A Bow On It
Pink Jelly: Zoya Paloma
Dark Grey: China Glaze Stone Cold
Black: China Glaze Liquid Leather

Coats: 2 Put A Bow, 1 coat of Paloma
Formula: great on all
Color: great on all
Base Coat: Seche Clear
Top Coat: Seche Vite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!