Friday, November 29, 2013

Turkey Day Stripes

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!  I am looking forward to a very full day (3-4 meals!) of food & family.  Then my mother and I are heading out shopping, even though we only need a few things.  It's just nice to have some mother daughter time with no time constricts.  The men are at home asleep so no one is waiting for us to get home and we just shop and talk :)







Now on to the nails!  I did turkeys on my accent nail and stripes on the other nails.



The accent nail was done by:
-Paint a base of a champagne color.
-Paint a large and small circle for the turkey body with brown.
-Paint feathers with a striper brush in red, orange, and yellow.
-Then dot the eyes on, by making a large white dot then a small black dot.
-Use the same striper for the triangle beak and GOBBLE. 

The other nails have a base of SH Forbidden Fudge, then I applied tape and used JulieG Gumdrops in Red Cinnamon & Tangerine Dream. 

Colors I Used:
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Style Steel (champagne color)
Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle Forbidden Fudge (brown)
JulieG Gumdrops Hot Cinnamon (red)
JulieG Gumdrops Tangerine Dream (orange)
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Lightening (yellow)










JulieG Facebook & Website
Sally Hansen Facebook & Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!