Saturday, November 2, 2013

Indie Polish Black Duo Holo

Indie Polish Facebook
Indie Polish Etsy

Today I have a polish called Black Duo Holo from Indie Polish.  This is my first polish from this brand and I was definitely impressed!  This polish was actually purchased for me by my 21 month old son, who apparently ordered it when I left the page up and walked away from the computer.  I found out when I opened the mailbox and had a package!





The formula was great on this, 2 coats for full coverage.  There is double the holo pigment which puts on an amazing show in the sun :)  This is described on her site as "Because the only thing better than one type of holo is TWO in the same bottle! This black jelly is PACKED with both scattered and linear holographic effects."






Overall: I really REALLY love this polish, formula/consistency/color/effect; EVERYTHING about it is wonderful and I can't wait to try other colors from Indie Polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!