Saturday, November 23, 2013

Candy Canes & Peppermint Pinwheels

Hi y'all, I have an early Christmas mani today!  I don't normally start these until december 1st but we are taking our family Christmas pictures this weekend so I needed something to match :)


Picture Spam After the Jump!



Ok, I'll go over the candy cane nails first.  They are one coat China Glaze Red Satin (so I didnt have to use as much Ruby Pumps) and one coat CG Ruby Pumps. 

Then I used CG White on White with an old LA Colors Art Deco brush to apply the stripes. 

Then I sponged on the "snow" tips with CG White on White and an ombre sponge, and added topcoat. 

The accent nail is one coat CG Liquid Leather and 2 coats Spellbound Nails Peppermint Pinwheels, then topcoat. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!