Friday, July 19, 2013

Mint Mani For Talia Joy

Talia Joy  was a thirteen year old girl who was battling two types of cancer, neuroblastoma and preleukemia. She was a very talented make up and nail artist as well.  She has appeared on the Ellen show and was also made an honorary CoverGirl.  She was an amazing inspiration to many people and tragically, she passed away Tuesday.

Her last picture on instagram was a mint green mani so Nail Polish Wars had the great idea for everyone to post their mint manis in memory of Talia.  This is a great idea, wonderful cause and everyone is invited to participate!

If you aren't a blogger, you can still post your manis on instagram, facebook, twitter etc. with the hashtag #mintmanisfortaliajoy and #taliaslegacy

I used 2 coats of China Glaze For Audrey, topped with 2 coats CG Fairy Dust.  My accent nail is one coat Pure Ice Silver Mercedes with 2 coats Love My Nails Milky Way.

Indoor with flash picture shows color best, but still not as green as in person.  Not sure why all my pictures leaned more blue.

 Outdoor, Shade


 

 Sunlight

 Indoor, Flash (Color more accurate here)

 Outdoor, Sunlight, Close-Ups

Check out the InkLinks for other Mint Manis




*** Y'all please take a minute to also check out my jewelry page, I'm running a 35% off sale right now. The tab is at the top of the page, Contact me if you'd like to purchase one, and thanks for looking***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!