Thursday, July 18, 2013

Finger Paints Colorful Collage

This is one coat Pure Ice Silver Mercedes, with 2 coats Finger Paints Colorful Collage.  The accent nail is China Glaze Spontaneous, then CG Grape Pop, then CG Fairy dust.  The pictures on this aren't great because I didn't have time to take them until we were at a friend's house so the lighting was bad, sorry!

Also, apparently I'm pretty obsessed with Finger Paints Colorful Collage, this is the 3rd time I've worn it since I bought it less than 2 months ago.


Flash

No Flash, Crappy indoor lighting


*** Y'all please take a minute to also check out my jewelry page, I'm running a 35% off sale right now. The tab is at the top of the page, Contact me if you'd like to purchase one, and thanks for looking***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!