Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Zoya Kimber & Finger Paints Colorful Collage

I grabbed this Finger Paints color on a whim at Sally's this weekend and I'm so glad I did because I love it! This is some super blingy holo glitter, in nearly all lights. The display didn't have a collection name though and I can't find any swatch info online for it either.


This is one coat Zoya Kimber and 2 thin coats Finger Paints Colorful Collage.


These are a little wonky right hand pictures because I didn't have time for a full gel set and I'm healing a split on my right hand. When I first started doing gel sets I over filed trying to blend the smile line and I was left with a super sensitive, red, dented in area that's finally growing out but when it got to the tip it split so now it's very short.


 Best shot, sunlight





 Shade

 See the super nubbed ring finger?

One more shade picture


Forgot to add my haul pics from this week that includes Finger Paints Colorful Collage

 China Glaze Chasing The Sun Ombre Kit from Sally's
(L-R) White on White, Sun Worshipper, Pool Party & Flying Dragon

Finger Paints Colorful Collage, from Sally's
 
FP Colorful Collage, Blurry Holo Shot, from Sally's

 O.P.I DS Mystery, from a blog sale


*** Y'all please take a minute to also check out my jewelry page, the tab is at the top of the page, Contact me if you'd like to purchase one, and thanks for looking***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!