Thursday, June 6, 2013

Glitzology Hell on High Heels

Hi y'all, today I have something very different for me, NEUTRALS!  I am usually more loud & vibrant colors but today I chose "work safe" colors even though no one cares what my nails look like (I'm a stay at home mom) but because I had to go to an appointment at the bank today.

This is 2 thickish coats of Orly Nite Owl, two coats China Glaze Ingrid on the accent, and then one coat of Glitzology Hell on High Heels topped with two coats Sally Hansen InstaDri (Gelous probably would have been better)

Love Love LOVE these colors together, and I've been wanting to try out Hell on High Heels for a while.  Soft, sweet colors with a nice glitter payoff.


 Sunlight




 Wonky Hand

 Just base, indoor low lighting

 Left: Blurry=Holo Glitters, Right: Indoor Low Lighting


 *** Y'all please take a minute to also check out my jewelry page, the tab is at the top of the page, Contact me if you'd like to purchase one, and thanks for looking***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!