Tuesday, January 8, 2013

China Glaze Water You Waiting For


Hi y'all! This is China Glaze Water You Waiting For. This was my favorite polish out of the Circle De Soleil collections. Its a beautiful blue, purple and turquoise glitter with a blue tinted sheer base. It has blue and turquoise micro glitter and purple small hexes. This polish has such incredible dimension, it looks like many, many layers. This is two coats and it looks like much more.

picture is blurry to show sparkle :)

Here is my mani this week, not exactly how I planned it but I like it none the less.
This is 2 coats China Glaze For Audrey (mine was very runny and kept flooding my cuticles and dragging) and the blue, teal and purple are from a LA Colors Modern Metallics set I got for Xmas but the colors aren't named.  Accent is one coat For Audrey and 2 coats China Glaze Water You Waiting For.  All nails have one coat Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Topcoat, accent nails have 2 coats.



The plan was to use the metallic teal like on my thumb but when layered over the metallic blue it turned too green and didn't match the accent as well as I would've liked. So I subbed the purple and like it better :)






*sorry the pictures aren't great, i had a hard time photographing this one.  im also learning a new camera still and sick all weekend so i kept forgetting to take some in natural light*



  *** Y'all please take a minute to also check out my jewelry page, the tab is at the top of the page, Contact me if you'd like to purchase one, and Thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

  1. I just used this polish for an accent nail and loved it! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love how deep it looks, like there's 10 layers of glitter there :)

      Delete

Let me know what you think!