Saturday, August 10, 2013

Summer Hauls

I've been on a undeclared no-buy lately while we are trying to save money so I haven't had much to show for haul pictures.  I've recently gotten some new polishes through blog sales and Amazon so I'm going to show you all the new polishes since June!

First is OPI DS Extravagance, China Glaze Skyscraper & China Glaze CG in the City.






I picked this one up at Dollar General, Wet 'N Wild Megalast Telescope Vision.



The rest I got from Dana  at Polished Claws Up during her blog sale.  If anyone is looking a good blog sale, this is it.  Dana was super sweet, helpful, had tons of great polishes, awesome prices & crazy fast shipping. Seriously, go buy from her.

 China Glaze- Material Girl, China Glaze- Red Stiletto, Zoya- Cynthia

 Duri- Night Before Christmas, Sally Hansen Teflon Tuff- Beige Frost, Naturistics- Rare Topaz Creme

 Wet N Wild- Hannah Pinktana, Revlon TopSpeed Chromes- Copper Chrome



*** Y'all please take a minute to also check out my jewelry page, I'm running a 35% off sale right now. The tab is at the top of the page, Contact me if you'd like to purchase one, and thanks for looking***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!