Friday, December 14, 2012

Rudolph & Santa Mani

Good morning y'all :)
Here is this week's christmas mani,  Rudolph & Santa nails. I love how they came out, my dominant hand Rudolph is a little wonky but all in all not that bad! 


One coat Pure Ice Creme Siren, one coat China Glaze Ruby Pumps, one coat Sally Hansen Insta-dri Topcoat.

Santa's Belt (middle finger)
Black belt is Zoya Storm, buckle is Pure Ice Silver Mercedes and L.A. Colors Art Deco Silver Glitter.

Rudolph (index finger)
Two coats China Glaze White on White, Rudolph's head is a no name Color Workshop brown, antlers are Ulta Chocolate Kiss, eyes are China Glaze White on White and Wet N Wild Ebony Hates Chris.


  *** Y'all please take a minute to also check out my jewelry page :)
Contact me if you'd like to purchase one, and Thanks for looking :)
http://steelandsashes.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!