Monday, November 10, 2014

Orly Smoked Out Swatch- Smoky Collection Fall 2014

Today I have polish from the Orly Smoky Collection (Fall 2014) called Smoked Out.  Let me go ahead and say that pictures do NO justice for this polish.  I don't know why it was so hard to photograph but in real life it is gorgeous!



This is a blackened blue jelly base, with blue and green shimmer.  Two coats was opaque, and the formula was wonderful. This one also dries matte, so top coat is needed if you prefer a shiny finish. This color in real life is jaw dropping, in the shade it looks like black with a slight green shimmer, but in the sun it comes to life and has this blue tinted green glow that looked like i dipped my fingers in crushed emeralds.  I included a few not-so-great pictures that show the color a little better but nothing compares to seeing it in person, trust me.


Coats: two
Formula: great, dries matte
Color: blackened blue/green shimmer
Base Coat: Seche Clear
Top Coat: none, then Seche Vite
Color Used: Orly Smoked Out










How to contact Orly:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!