Friday, August 2, 2013

Influenster Review- Dasani Drops

This product was provided to me by Influenster, through their VoxBox program.


Hi y'all, today I want to share something I received in my last VoxBox; Dasani Drops!  These things are amazing, the flavor is great and the bottles are convenient, plus my 18 month old LOVES them!  We call them squirts and I let him pick his flavor, then we "squirt" in his sippy cup 3 times.  It's great for keeping him hydrated out in the sun because he will usually chug the cup of water without setting it down!


This product gets a 10/10 for me, my family loves them and so do I!







Here are the links so y'all can check it out yourself!
Dasani Facebook
Dasani Drops Twitter
Dasani Drops Review Page
Dasani Webpage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!