Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Jindie Nails Barbie's Pink Ferrari

Hi Y'all, today I have an awesome limited edition polish from Jindie Nails called Barbie's Pink Ferarri.  There were only 35 bottles of this created and I got bottle #21 (one of my favorite numbers!)





This polish is a neon pink jelly with LOTS of white silver and blue glitter, in all shapes and sizes, including dots, shards, stars, moons, bars, squares, diamonds and rectangles (whew that's a mouthful).  This polish is 100x better in person, because my camera hates pinks/reds and tends to make them look like either over contrasted blobs of red, or blurred colorless blobs. 


This is one coat SH Ruby Sequin undies, and two coats (mostly dabbed) of BPF.  There was some minor fishing fot the large dots and rectangles,  although that's to be expected with such a densely packed glitter (especially the large/heavy ones!)

Natural Light: Shade

Indoor: Flash

Natural Light: Shade, Macro

I personally LOVE this polish, it's a great easy & quick mani that's sure to draw attention! I'm really glad I was able to snag a bottle <3

Check out Jindie Nails' Facebook Here
And Jindie Nails Store Here


*** Y'all please take a minute to also check out my jewelry page, the tab is at the top of the page, Contact me if you'd like to purchase one, and thanks for looking***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!