Thursday, February 14, 2013

Haul Pics

First up this is my polish I won from Well Nails, The Gentlemen!

Here is what I got at Sally's 50% off Red Tag sale last weekend, I added everything's original price and my total should have been $58, I paid $11 after all coupons and sale prices. Here's what I got!

 China Glaze Ahoy!, Grape Juice, & Def Defying


 China Glaze Ingrid, Finger Paints Merry Mistletoe & Sparkle Top Coat


Orly Nite Owl




These are the polishes I got today with my $5 off a $5 purchase (FREE!) coupon, plus my free Orly

China Glaze, Flip Flop Fantasy, Glam-More, & Immortal

Orly Royal Velvet



This is my new remover pump!  I saw someone post about one at cvs (i think) but could find  the post.  My cvs didn't have then in so no way to know if it's what i was looking but family dollar had them, and it was cheaper! It has acetone remover in it, but I'll probably fill it with acetone instead.

Family Dollar Twist Lock Pump Nail Polish Remover: $2.75

I have also updated nail wheels, tab is at the top!



*** Y'all please take a minute to also check out my jewelry page, the tab is at the top of the page, Contact me if you'd like to purchase one, and thanks for looking***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!