Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve Mani- Zoya Song

Happy New Year's Eve :)

My NYE mani is inspired by the sweater I will be wearing tonight that is black and blue striped with a very slight shimmer.

**UPDATE: Here's a picture from NYE of the shirt :)**

I swatched this color when I first got it, because I fell in love with it immediately.  Its a beautiful, shimmery sapphire polish with a glass fleck look.  The formula was great, this is just one coat and no topcoat!


Now onto tonight's mani!
Tonight I have one coat Zoya Song, black stripes with Wet N Wild FastDry Ebony Hates Chris, one coat China Glaze Fairy Dust and one coat Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Topcoat.

 (Left: Indoor with Flash, Right: Outdoor Direct Sun)


(Indoor with Flash)

( Outdoor, Sun, Blurry)

(Close Up, Flash)

 This did NOT turn out how I wanted it. I hate using scotch tape, I need to invest in some striping tape badly.  I can never get my stripes the size I want them to be so then I have to start over or try to fix them (I was too tired this morning to start over)


  *** Y'all please take a minute to also check out my jewelry page, the tab is at the top of the page.  Contact me if you'd like to purchase one, and Thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

  1. I think it turned out pretty. Zoya Song is one that I want badly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! its a really great color, i find myself picking it up constantly :)

      Delete

Let me know what you think!